Getting published was never an easy process with numerous alternatives such as traditional publishing, self publishing, publishing via literary agencies, universities etc. But in the modern world when traditional publishing takes months, self publishing is the right way to go.
Every content leaves an imprint in your mind. Finds a corner in your heart to stay forever, finds its way to reaching there with words. We all have that one dream to take it to the level of best-selling author, million copies sold, translated into various languages, and attend a book reading events and circles. Online and offline both. But how do we begin? What? Why? When? And How?
Write your own way.
Self Publishing is a boon on its own. It not only allows author’s a chance to get published in a short period of time but also provides them with numerous extra services and most of all 100% royalty which traditional publishing doesn’t provide.
When we talk about traditional publishing, what comes to our minds first are novels and novellas, but never poetry books. With self publishing author gets a chance to choose from a wide variety of genres and themes.
Why choose Self Publishing?
- More Royalty
- More Freedom
- Numerous choices
- Pay only for the services you require
- Easy to get published.
It refers to providing authenticity to your content by printing it and making it available at different platforms by the publication services provider, also known as the Publisher. And We are FanatiXx Publication, a synonym to your dreams.
Penning Till Publishing:
A pen, diary, thoughts, and sipping your favorite beverage? I’m not very sure that is sufficient to realize your dream. But I can assure you Publication house will hold your hand from the beginning till the post publishing assistance.
The Process Begins:
Time for taking baby steps!
- Write your heart out, edit your content after completing it once, and then you can contact the Outreach Manager, he/she gives you on the surface knowledge of the process. On acceptance, you are required to send your manuscript, which will be checked and approved.
- The process, first form, and payment link will also be mailed, and if needed, it will be shared with you on WhatsApp after the conversation, and on accepting, you’ll have to carry on with the first installment.
- Within the maximum extent of 48 hours, the first installment amount has to be paid either in full or as 1/3 rd of the amount, and the remaining two installments are allowed for payment purposes, not more than that.
- Then a project head is assigned to the writer. A project head handles all the work related to the book and services to be offered by the allotted personnel.
- After assigning, a WhatsApp group is created to ensure smooth flow and required transparency in the completion of services being offered.
- Generally, it takes 25 days for the completion of the project (your book). Services offered include editing, formatting, and the last stage is cover designing.
- On almost completion of all the in-making-of-book related activities mentioned in (6), ISBN of your book is applied, minimum time taken for ISBN allotment is 7 days. An ISBN serves as a unique number, which provides a unique identity to your book, and separates your first edition from the next one.
- On completion of the printing of your book, filling up a dashboard form is required to track your book sales, orders, returns, and royalty offered from Publisher’s end per month. Also, you’ll receive an agreement letter, which you’ll have to sign-scan-print and send back to us. Moreover, the remaining amount must be paid in full before your book launch.
- Then sales and marketing services are provided from our end.
And Hurray! You have become an Author now, and might become the best seller as well, so what are you waiting for? Write and Release your Book now!
We’ll wait for Your Contact!
Self Publishers can easily be contacted and you can be in touch with them 24*7 a day, which might not be the case with traditional publishers. When we talk to our clients who shifted from traditional to self publishing, this is the biggest issue they face. Its hard to contact the publishers for any concerns which lead to bad reputation and loss of good will.
NOTE- Plagiarism limit is 10% (copied content usage limit).
Reprinting is acceptable only if maximum books printed have any fault.